The "project" form of work is becoming increasingly important. These are projects with which, for example, new vaccines are developed, or the digitalization of our community is advanced.
For all those involved in projects, the PMI Germany Chapter offers a variety of services for further education, certification, mutual networking and much more. To increase the awareness of these services among existing members as well as in general, we want to strengthen our marketing activities to increase the awareness of our services among existing members and all people involved in project management. If you are interested in working on this topic, please contact us.
- Development and implementation of a marketing concept and a brand mission statement for the PMI Germany Chapter in coordination with the worldwide PMI organization.
- Design and implementation or procurement of presentation templates, flyers, displays, giveaways, etc,
- Participation in the decision which media should be used to strengthen the positioning of the PMI Germany Chapter.
- Participation in regular team meetings, usually via video conference.
What we offer:
- The experience of participating in the communication of an organization with over 3,000 members.
- The experience of trying yourself out in an environment where everyone is trying to do their best.
- Dedicated colleagues who participate because they want to (and not because they must).
- Expanding your personal network.
- PDUs for your recertification.
What we expect:
- Independent work.
- The ability to think and work in a market-oriented way and to develop and implement concepts to improve the external perception of the PMI Germany Chapter.
- A high degree of creativity.
- Own drive and commitment to want to create something.
- The ability to work in a team and to compromise.
- Reliability, adherence to deadlines (intermediate and final results).
- The desire and fun to be able to contribute to a great cause
Contact for inquiries: Wolfgang Friesike: Interesse an: Volunteer Opportunity