Please choose at the bottom of the page the year of the issue you are looking for to get to the download links of the individual issues.
Editorial mission statement
The PMI German Chapter Magazine is a professional journal in digital format, dedicated to current and practical topics in the field of project management.
We, the editorial team, would like to reach project management interested people, members of the PMI Germany Chapter as well as sponsors with the magazine.
Our goals are to:
- provide the reader with information and ideas that inspire him to try out and apply new things for his own project work
- attract national and international authors for high quality professional articles
- make own articles available to other PMI chapters for publication
- provide sponsors with a platform to showcase their products and services, and
- build up and establish the magazine as an editorial brand of the PMI Germany Chapter.
We would like to offer our readers diverse, varied and entertaining articles in terms of content.
- Professional articles, interviews, commentaries, reports, glosses and book reviews.
- Topics about project management with points of contact to other areas of expertise
- Reviews of past PMI events as well as announcements of upcoming PMI events
- Reports on the work of the association as well as information and motivation to become actively involved as a reader
- Guest articles from other PMI chapters, associations or organizations with project-relevant content
We publish the articles in German, English and French.
Our motto: "Expertise for project workers: The whole picture in detail".
The language and style of our texts are based on modern reading habits for digital media.
Externally, our magazine is based on the corporate design of the PMI Germany Chapter (www.pmi-gc.de/); it uses its logo as well as the color design and its fonts.
The members of the editorial team are spread all over Germany. Our collaboration is mainly "virtual", i.e. we communicate via web meeting platforms and e-mail.
We welcome interested project members who would like to support the editorial team in word and deed.
Editor: Kurt Lehberger, VP Communication, PMI Germany Chapter e.V.
- Rishabh Chikker
- Jenny Döring
- Wolfgang Friesike
- Florian Padberg
- Alexander Watzke
Contact us by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In August 2022, update 18.08.2022
The issues since 2020 are:
- Q3/2022: Topic: Artifical Intelligence and Project Work
- Q2/2022: Topic: Sustainability and climate change mitigation in project management
- Q1/2022: Topic: Planning and Management of Projects in the Corona time
- Q4/2021: Topic: Technical Project Management
- Q3/2021: Topic: Strategic and Business Management
- Q2/2021: Topic: Leadership
- Q1/2021: Topic: Education
- Q4/2020: Topic: Project Management in 2025
- Q3 /020: Topic: Project Management Light
- Q2/2020: Topic: Ethical Aspects in Project Management
- Q1/2020: Topic: The "Project Economy"