Demonstrate your expertise and commitment to the project management profession with a certificate from PMI®.
Certification and Credentials
PMI® (www.pmi.org)) offers for you as a comprehensive certification program for appropriate knowledge and experience levels. All PMI® certifications are internationally accredited, globally valid and industry independent. They have been developed by practitioners for practitioners and reflect current best practice knowledge.
The following certifications are offered by PMI® and relate to specific project roles/experience levels:
- For pupils and students: PMI Project Management Ready
- For project staff: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- For project managers: Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- For projekt programm managers: Program Management Professional (PgMP®)
- For projekt portfolio managers: Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
and specific project management topics:
- Business analysis: PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA®)
- Risk management: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- Planning: PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
and agile project management:
- Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM)
- Disciplined Agile Coach (DAC) (ab März 2021)
- Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) (ab Februar 2021)
Details about the certifications can be found here: https://www.pmi.org/certifications.
Certification overview, recommendations and requirements can be found in this downloadable pdf
Please note that only Pearson VUE administers the exams after the certification accreditation has been centrally reviewed by PMI®. Exam appointments can only be made online there. Find a testing location near you or schedule your test here. The PMP exam can also be taken online from home.
We do not generally recommend training providers. Authorized Training Partners (ATP) listed with PMI® can be found here. Alternatively, you can inform yourself about the related services of our sponsors.
The Germany Chapter helps you to prepare for the certification exam. Not by training, but by answering your questions. Visit our Study Group.
We as PMI Germany Chapter support you with our events and the possibility of volunteering for re-certification. Here you acquire 'Professional Development Units' (PDU) for crediting according to the PMI® Talent Triangle. PDUs can be credited in various competency areas (technical, strategic and leadership) through continuing education or hands-on activities, including 'giving back'. For more information, click here.