Do you want to get together with many like-minded people? Then become a Volunteer Opportunity Manager in (f/m/d) for the PMI Germany Chapter ...
- Clarification of assignments and discussion of volunteer applications with volunteers seeking volunteers
- Maintain volunteer vacancies on our website and also create them in the Volunteer Engagement Platform (VEP) of the global PMI organization (e.g., for volunteer history)
- Market and advertise the opportunity (in chapter media and also on social media like LinkedIn)
- Manage formal onboarding (triggering and monitoring initial contact by seeking volunteers, setting up permissions, welcoming them to the community)
- Follow-up of the volunteers throughout the volunteer life cycle
- Monitoring of volunteer opportunities (activation, deactivation)
- Answering any questions volunteers may have
- Coordination with the Volunteer Engagement Lead
- 1 PDU/hour up to the limit set by PMI
- Many contacts with many like-minded people in the community of the PMI Germany Chapter
- Approx. 1 to 2 hours per week
The effort is certainly dependent on the requests of our volunteer searching volunteers for the good cause - namely joy and fun in the management of programs and projects!
Contact / Applications
Contact for inquiries: Mail to Volunteer Engagement Lead Anil Turlapati